Jump to recipe
Moist Peanut Butter Bars
- 1¼ cups creamy unsweetened peanut butter
- 2/3 cup refined coconut oil (or butter)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup sweetener
- ½ cup brown sugar sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- additional melted chocolate,
- for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, whisk together peanut butter and oil. Add eggs and vanilla and stir briefly.
- In a separate bowl, combine sweeteners, baking powder, salt, almond flour, and xanthan gum. Combine well. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and briefly mix until just combined.
- Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. They should still be soft and gooey in
- the center. Cool. Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired.