Jump to recipe
This thick, yummy, berry sauce is delicious and compliments pancakes or waffles so well. It only takes minutes to make and is a delicious way to add protein to your meal.
The Fluffy Sourdough Pancakes are just not complete without it!
Creamy Strawberry Cashew Sauce (Dairy, Sugar Free)
Pictured above: Fluffy Sourdough Pancakes with the Strawberry Cashew Sauce and THM approved syrup.
- 1/2 C. raw unsalted cashews
- 1 C. water
- sweetener of choice (I use 4-6 squirts of Now brand Stevia Glycerite)
- 1/4 t. celtic sea salt
- 1 T. organic lemon juice
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (I use egg white protein)
- 2 C. frozen strawberries (or berries of choice)
- In a high-powered blender, blend everything except the strawberries for about a minute. Add the strawberries and blend berries are blended. Eat immediately--before it melts!
SaraPosted at 11:18h, 30 March
Maybe you’ve posted it before, but wondering if I could have your recipe for your homemade truvia?
Cindy MullettPosted at 14:52h, 30 March
Hi, Sara! Here’s the link to my truvia recipe. 🙂 https://www.fromp2p.com//recipes/thm-homemade-truvia-and-brown-sugar-substitute/